About Us


Bardy Trophy was founded in 1924 by Walter Bardy Sr. He was a hand engraver. The product line included silver trays and bowls and metal plates. The business was located in downtown Portland for over 35 years. With growth came a move to Northeast Portland in 1950.

Walter and Gordon Bardy took over the business in 1975. By this time the business was building trophies, making their own walnut plaques and embroidering bowling shirts and jackets. Over time the Bardy Trophy Company added crystal and acrylic to the line of awards. Promotional products are part of the offering. We now offer in-house laser engraving, sandblasting and traditional engraving.

In 1995, the Bardy brothers sold the business to three employees. The business moved to the historic Jensen Building on Martin Luther King Blvd. The business has evolved and brought our excellent product selection onto the web site. Our customers are now able to shop for product any time and purchase items through our website. From name tags to trophies , full color images to crystal vases, Bardy trophy company continues to offer a wide array of products and service to our customers.